Chevrolet Cruze wallpapers for your PC, Android Device, Iphone or Tablet PC. If you want to download Chevrolet Cruze High Quality wallpapers for your desktop, please download this wallpapers above and click «set as desktop background». You can share this wallpaper in social networks, we will be very grateful to you.
The car Chevrolet Cruze – not restyled without refinement, without modification. Chevrolet Cruze – absolutely independent cars, production of which a 4-door sedan was launched in 2008.
The history of the model, the Chevrolet Cruze
2001-2008 GG For the first time under the name of Chevrolet Cruze YGM1 within the Tokyo Motor Show 1999. It was presented to the joint development of a conceptual Japanese company Suzuki and the Australian branch of automaker General Motors «Holden». Description Chevrolet Cruze versions of the century had absolutely nothing to do with the current models. The concept car was a tiny subcompact 5-door hatchback car Suzuki Ignis platform (production model Suzuki Swift).
Chevrolet Cruze description since 2008. Until now
GM Corps of Engineers began work on the new Chevrolet Cruze sedan to fit the global Delta II platform. Prior to Cruz only Opel Astra J. Vehicles built on this platform, but the first test samples of Chevrolet Cruze cars in the South Korean market were presented under the name Daewoo Lacetti Premiere. This prefabricated name many misleading and led to the mistaken belief that Cruise is a modification or restyling, whether Chevrolet Lacetti, whether Daewoo Nubira, whether Chevrolet Cobalt. In fact, none of these cars has a direct relationship Chevrolet Cruze.
GM management decided to stop the production and during 2009-2010. completely removed from the markets of Southeast Asia and Europe cars Chevrolet Lacetti, and the North American market with the Chevrolet Cobalt, as the outdated, not up to the high standards, which are based on the basic characteristics for the Chevrolet Cruze, do not meet the global strategy of the global car market expansion. Cruz had to fill the vacant niche. Marketing policy, backed by the talent of engineers and designers has led to the desired result – since the end of 2010, Chevrolet Cruze was the best-selling compact car model line General Motors.
Chevrolet Cruze specifications
The main difference from other Chevrolet Cruze models is the revolutionary platform trucks Delta II, increased rigidity and composition of the metal, which includes several options for compounds of light high-strength steels. To compete with the more expensive competitors, and avoid the complexities inherent in a multi-link independent rear suspension, the designers installed Chevrolet Cruze enhanced McPherson strut front and rear semi-independent twist the rigid beam.
Engine Chevrolet Cruze
• 1,4 liter turbocharged gasoline engine Chevrolet Cruze Ecotec (Family0) capacity of 138 horsepower (designed based on the US market)
• 1.6-liter petrol engine redesigned Chevrolet Cruze Power 109 hp (To the Chevrolet Cruze was set on Chevrolet Lacetti)
• 1.6 liter petrol engine capacity of 124 hp (Installed on cars sold in Southeast Asia and Oceania, is very sensitive to the quality of fuel)
• 1.8-liter petrol engine capacity of the upgraded 141 hp (Except the Chevrolet Cruze, set to the Opel Astra
• 2,0 liter turbocharged diesel engine with 150 hp With the 1.6-liter engine acceleration Chevrolet Cruze to 100 km / h takes 12.4 seconds. 1.8-liter engine accelerates to a hundred in 9.8 seconds. 2-liter turbo-diesel engine picks up speed of 100 km / h in 9.4 seconds.
Box Chevrolet Cruze gears can be either manual or automatic:
• 5-speed manual gearbox;
• 6-speed manual Chevrolet Cruze;
• 6-speed automatic transmission;
• 1.6-liter petrol engine is equipped with a manual transmission, accelerates the Chevrolet Cruze to a maximum speed of 190 km / h;
• 2-liter diesel engine, staffed by a 6-speed automatic transmission from Chevrolet Cruze top speed of 209 km / h.
Weight and dimensions Chevrolet Cruze
All models have:
• a wheelbase of 2685 mm.
• front track 1544 mm.
• rear track 1558 mm.
• a minimum turning radius of 5.45 m.
Sedan Chevrolet Cruze dimensions:
• Length 4597 mm.
• width of 1788 mm.
• height 1477 mm.
Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback dimensions:
• Length 4510 mm.
• width of 1797 mm.
• height 1477 mm.
Chevrolet Cruze Wagon dimensions:
• Length 4675 mm.
• width of 1797 mm.
• height 1521 mm.
Following the presentation of the sedan Chevrolet Cruze at the Paris Motor Show in 2010 it was presented in a five-door hatchback Cruz, sales of which began in Europe in 2011. Design Body options have been proposed by the Australian avtoatele GM Holden. At the Geneva Motor Show in February 2012, he was shown in the Chevrolet Cruze station wagon
In 2009, Cruz received a five-star rating on the results of crash tests ANCAP (35 points out of 37 possible). The following tests C-NCAP association confirmed the safety Cruz, awarding him another five stars. Five stars – the highest grade security Chevrolet Cruze received after test Euro NCAP. In December 2009, the Korean Association of evaluating new KNCAP car made another verdict Cruze-Daewoo Lacetti Premiere- five stars. In the US, Cruz was awarded the maximum rating of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).